Every year for conventions I need to come up with new cosplay ideas. This year I want to go for more cutesy costumes that my traditional costumes. I have been watching a lot of animes (Other then the new ones on crunchyroll) to look for new ideas. Here they are right now!
- Chaika Trabant from Chaika the Coffin Princess
- Chaika Bodan From Chaila the Coffin Princess
- Misaki Ayuzawa form Kaichou wa Maid-sama (maid outfit)
- Yuuma Kuga from World Trigger
- Kokkuri-san from Gugure! Kokkuri-san
- Inugami from Gugure! Kokkuri-san
- Mahiru Inami from Working!!
- Ais Wallenstein From Is it Wrong to try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
I know not all of them fall under the category of cutesy but one step at a time. Let the sewing and the prepping begin!